Coffee stories are here!

10:27:00 AM


''Iced espresso with cinnamon,please!'' my everyday morning expression when i enter my favorite place to order my coffee! This how a nice day starts for me.


While enjoying my coffee thoughts are dancing in my mind, all the laughs,the smiles, the endless conversations, the first kiss and romantic walks. These beautiful moments that are combined with my coffee giving me hope that i am gonna live more moments like these.
All these beautiful moments that i recall are always combined with a nice cup of coffee which i shared with my best friend. I remember those pretty sunny mornings when we used to wake up and go for a walk by the sea to enjoy coffee. Endless hours discussing and thinking about the future, relationships, life,dreams and for everything that concerned us.

Although now i am enjoying my coffee alone, all these unforgettable moments with my best friend come across my mind, reminding me her saying 'let's go for a coffee' ! She is always in my mind even though she is not here with me. I believe miles are not enough to separate people who have shared so many moments of their lives together,so every-time i drink coffee one person comes in my mind, my best friend who left to follow her dreams ! Cheers to friendship and coffee!


M.P.

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/