Coffee Destinations

9:47:00 PM

It's been a long time since I last wrote an article but now I'm back again! I was thinking lately that i would like to make a list of places i want to visit and drink a very nice coffee ( goals for 2017). So i started a small search checking places to visit. As a European citizen my dream is to see something totally different that i am used to, such as another continent. Considering that my budget is not that big i started checking cheap  tickets close to Amsterdam.

  I think that i should list places that are more likely for me to visit first and then after i become rich because of my blog i will definitely add in my list other continents for sure!



1. First stop, Italyyy! Mama mia, such a nice coffee to taste. Can't wait to go to a small cafe and hold my nice and tiny cup of espresso, which by the way all my Italian friends say is very cheap!

2. Iceland. I did not know that Iceland has the highest coffee consumption worldwide after the Dutch. Probably along with my coffee i might also  discover that reason.

3. Austria has been listed as one of the places with the best coffee houses.I read that Austrian has a must  try coffee beverage : the Vienner melange, something similar to a cappuccino.
Can't wait to try that!By the way I think that winter would be the perfect season to travel to Austria.

4. UK, London is also considered as a place to visit for good coffee. Actually this made me quite curious, so probably this would be a good reason to check this information. If that is not the case then an English tea is also a good idea!

5. Finland is a very promising coffee destination with a lot of coffee techniques and brewing methods. Research results reveal that the average consumption of  the Finish is  five coffees per day ( i'm moving there, i believe i found where i belong).


I would really like to keep writing about more places to visit  but i will come back in a future article . Have you ever thought of it? Suggestions are always welcome!Would love if you could share any experience if  you have visited one the above mentioned  places .

 Until then : Keep calm and drink coffee !


You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. We will go together to another continent �� till then I love the idea of Italy and Finland!I'm coming with you! Coffee lovers ❤

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/