1st Coffee Story : ''How i fell in love with coffee''

11:32:00 AM

Long time ago i came up with the idea of ''coffee stories''. People writing about how they started drinking coffee. It did not have a lot of success until i found this story in my e-mails. I was so happy to read it and i wanted to so much to share it with you. For privacy reasons his name won't be revealed but i would like to thank him for sharing this with us.



''I never used to drink coffee . How funny, things change..people change. I remember that i never liked the bitterness, i couldn't understand how people may be addicted to coffee.

 We were living together and there was no single day that she wouldn't drink a cup of coffee. Then she would drink while studying, even her notes had coffee marks from her mug.  It was a nice idea to live together for a while, until we finish our studies. I never thought i would fall so deeply in love with her. Things were so good between us that i did not believe this would end.

We were sitting in the bed, she was holding her coffee when she told me that she was offered a new job in Denmark and she is thinking to take the risk. I did not know how to react, i didn't want to move but she was pretty sure about her decision. I had my job here, our life together.. We promised to each other to spend some time here and some time in Denmark, we didn't want to put an end to our relationship.

Days passed so quick and i found myself in the airport saying goodbye to my love thinking that this will work. I came back home and i found her cup of coffee half empty and cold with a note '' until we meet again..''. I have the note until today and the smell of coffee reminds me of her,

We never managed to live together, we broke up because of the distance. It was then when i stared drinking coffee, it was a desperate need to feel her around - believing she is still in our home . The smell of the coffee reminds me of her moving around the house. This is how i fell in love with coffee.''

J.H

You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. 😢😢....the smell of the coffee reminds me of her moving around the house....❤ Wanna hug this guy..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/