3rd Coffee Story: Drink better coffee, date a barista!

11:15:00 PM

Everything started when i found a new job. I wasn't so excited but at least i had a new job. It used to take me almost an hour to get there and most of the time i was late. Always late. I didn't even have the chance to buy a coffee! This was something unusual for me as there has never been a morning without drinking a cup of coffee since the age of 17. I had spotted a nice small cafe on my way to work but i never had the time to go. It was one of those mornings when i decided to drop by and get a coffee before my shift.


I ordered a double espresso and i got a single shot cappuccino instead. Annoyed as i was i turned to the barista and i said ''this is not my order'' in a pretty rude way. The guy apologized despite my impolite manner, he prepared my coffee and I left. Although i was late, i  found myself enjoying the coffee and wanting to go there again.

Since that day i used to go there and take my coffee, we used to talk for a while until my coffee was ready. One day he was quite and did not ask me almost anything, i left and when i was outside the cafe i realized that he wrote his number in my cup of coffee. Although i liked him i didn't know how to approach him. The next day i saw a paper outside the cafe ''New position, we're hiring barista''. The whole week on my way to work i did not see him there. I thought i lost my chance and i would't see him again.

That made me decide to text him, it was only then that i learned he was on holidays. When he came back we met and stared dating since then. There is no need for me to rush to work as now i have my personal barista.

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/