Time for some tea!

3:53:00 PM

It's been a while that I haven't posted an article but now I am back again with a fresh new topic: Tea. Although, I am a true coffee lover sometimes I like to drink also tea! Tea is always a good option for evenings and especially when I have consumed a lot of caffeine during the day. Actually, I like tea as it contains theine  and it helps me relax.



I prefer to have fresh things home and I do not like to buy the well-known brands of tea that you may find in every store, so usually I would bring some from Greece. Sometimes the combination of tea or chamomile with herbs is pure magic for the body. But this month I was running out of blends and I actually did not have something nice to brew. It was then that  I found out that here in Amsterdam I can find not only fresh biological tea but also lots of herbs that I like. So after having a conversation with Greek Foodtales I had the chance to taste some of those blends.





All of the blends that I tasted were quite unique and you could not compare them. Once opening each box you could smell the aroma immediately. It was so intense that you could clearly feel that it was specially prepared. And for all of you that hate tea, I will stop you there, as these variates are not something that you have tasted before. All of the varieties had a description not only guiding you how to prepare them but also with the positive effects on your body.


I tried almost ten different blends and I have to say that my top three were the Detox Tea herbs of Olympus, the Masticha Chai (amazing taste and smell) and of course the Relax Tea. The last blend was my favorite as it has lavender, valerian, chamomile, mint (and plenty of other herbs)  and made me relax a lot (especially when you are suffering from stomach pain).It is a kind of blend that makes you close your eyes, take a sip and indulge the moment! I also loved the packaging it was quite smart so that the herbs can remain dry and protected.





But these are not the only products that I've tried from Greek Foodtales and liked them, I also recommend you to try Greek coffee (if you still haven't) and filter coffee that they offer. The last one, I think you will love it as it's a special package that you may prepare it not only at home.







Tea is a new field that I am trying to explore and I think there will be more posts about it! So if you like it to you can also send your suggestions and proposals.


For more info you can check :


Greek Foodtales
Facebook page : Greek Foodtales
TeaRoute





You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/