Lot Sixty One Coffee Roasters

8:19:00 PM

Yesterday during my break at work while chatting with a friend and colleague we were talking about coffee places in the city. We both reached the conclusion that the quality of the coffee, in general, is not that good in our office. In fact, a few places in Amsterdam serve nice coffee.While discussing we were literally counting some of the nicest places to have a really good coffee. We both agreed that the best place in town is definitely Lot Sixty One. So we called it a date and today we went there to enjoy one of the nicest cups. The truth is that I had thought writing about this place several times but  I hadn't, until today that I decided it is about time. Probably my hesitation could be caused due to the fact that almost all the coffee bloggers in Amsterdam (and not only)  have written about it! But this will be my personal input, so here it is!



Lot Sixty One is a small place in Kinkerstraat and serves fresh coffee beans that they roast. It was the first coffee place I was advised to visit when I moved to Amsterdam. I have to admit that it was one the best coffees I've tasted. Since then I always think that it would be great to live close by or at least to work somewhere near. This way I could grab a fresh nice coffee every single day and kick off my day!



It is, in my opinion, the paradise for a coffee lover. From the moment you get inside you can see a perfect atmosphere and the coffee machine definitely catches your eye. The element of the wood in the store, which happens to be one of my favorite when it comes to interior decor, and oh my the smell of the coffee is simply irresistible. An extra hint that is for sure a positive element is that the baristas seem to enjoy a lot what they're doing. In addition seeing that Lot Sixty-One has the best equipment and coffee beans reveals the passion and love for coffee. The fact that their coffee is distributed to other spots (except the main one in Kinkerstraat) automatically increases the chances to enjoy a tasty cup of coffee. Coffee lovers in Amsterdam are just lucky!


My day started great with a nice coffee and some good company! For all my friends who haven't visited Lot Sixty One, I strongly suggest it. There is no way that you will not appreciate paying a visit there!


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BlessThisHotMess/